SHAFT - MBow 1.0
FEATURES - Reinforced Precision Edge, SFR, Duel Core, 50% Carbon, 50% Fibreglass
HEAD SHAPE - Kookaburra Maxi
GRIP - Pro Cushion
LENGTHS - 35”, 36.5”, 37.5” & 38.5"
WEIGHTS - Super Light, Light & Medium
(35” Light Only)
MBOW 1.0 - Taking things to the next stage, the MBow 1.0 emphasises the MBow 1 effect by creating a more prominent bow further up the shaft. The result, unparalelled levels of playability and power.
Reinforced Precision Edge - A reinforced flattened edge enables perfect execution of "back hand" shots time and time again.
SFR - Soft Feel Resin - Kookaburra's unique soft feel resin formula promotes feel and dexterous control without compromising on power.
Stick Care & Advice
- Use Stick Tape to keep your stick in good condition around the head of the stick.
- Only replace the grip of the stick if it is really damaged, as this was put on in a factory environment and once taken off to replace it with a new one you might have to replace it on a regular basis.
- A Chamois Grip is good to put OVER your stick grip. The Chamois allows your hands to stick to the handle even on wet days. Ideal to slightly wet the Chamois before you start training or playing.
- Any small chips or holes which have appeared should be cleaned out and filled using a Resin Glue then once dry wrapped with stick tape.
- Sometimes you will get a Rattle inside your stick. It is not broken, as a little piece of carbon/glue/resin has come off inside the stick. This can be sorted out by taking off the end cap, tap the piece out then glue the cap back on.
- If the cap at the top of the stick starts to move, just remove the top of the grip, take off the cap, then use a strong glue to stick the cap back in place, wrap the grip back on and leave for 24hours to dry.