- Sold as a pair
- Designed primarily to offer unparalleled short corner protection
- High Density Foam protection with fibre reinforced fingers
- Ergonomic multi-flex point design
- Protection on both Thumbs
- Quad flex point design
- Rubberised palm to aid stick pick up
Care For Your Gloves & Hands
In our experience players only start to wear protective gloves after the event! This means that they come in having already injured or broken their hand and or finger(s). We can’t stress enough the importance of wearing protective gloves.
Once you have your glove you need to look after it. This means taking it out of your kit bags and letting it “air” which allows it to dry at room temperature. Some gloves come with either a chamois, leather or Pittards palm, and they should not be placed on top or near a radiator just let it dry naturally this prevents the palms drying out and cracking.