The Cloud kicker, like all OBO kickers, allows the foot to fit properly inside the kicker and be comfortable to wear from day one.
The flat ground profile of the kicker ensures that the foot is always inside the kicker and stays protected.
The heel buffers prevent the heel slipping backwards and the toe coming out of the front.
Altogether these features offer great control and protection for senior keepers.
- Hi Density Anatomically Shaped Tongue - Part of the patented integrated locking system between legguard and kickers. The tongue provides excellent protection of the forward shin area when the foot/toes are fully extended
- Vertical & Flat Sides - To lessen the chance of the ball being "lifted" when kicking
- Very Flat Ground Presentation - maximises protection and rebound while keeping the toe inside the kicker
- Rounded Toe - Shaped to enable maximum player acceleration
- Anatomically Shaped Inner - For maximum comfort & rebound. Comfortable the very first time you wear them and very secure
- Easily Replaceable Strap System
- Moulded Buffer - At the rear prevents the shoe from slipping back and exposing the toe
- Very Hi Density Polyethylene Foam - (15mm) Sandwiched between both Hi and Lo Density foams. Provides unbeatable side protection by dissipating ball impact
Medium: UK 5.5-8.5 | EUR 38.5-41.5
Large: UK 8.5-12 | EUR 41.5-46